My Very First Reading Challenge

This is my first challenge and it's being hosted here.  What a great idea!

Read the following books:

A Dance to the Music of Time Vol. 1 - Anthony Powell
Moonstone - Wilkie Collins
Ashenden - W. Somerset Maugham
Carbon Diaries - Saci Lloyd
Safe at Home - Alyssa Milano
Shooting the Sh*t - Kevin Smith
The Path of Razors - Chris Marie Green
The Wild Things - Dave Eggers
The Namesake - Jhumpa Lahiri
The House in Paris - Elizabeth Bowen
Grotesque - Natsuo Kirino

*Update*  Added Helen of Troy - Margaret George


Do the following things:

Try TRY to control my book buying. (Even though I found a new wonderful second hand bookshop)
Read the books I own and not stop one book to start one I just bought.
Try to be better about keeping up with my reading blog.
Be a better commenter.
Find more time to read and less TV.

2 comments:

Jenny Girl said...

Hi Jinx and welcome to my challenge! I also love me a second hand book store. I feel like those books deserve a second chance. Good luck and I look forward to chatting with you.

btw, love your blog design. Super cute!

Jinx said...

Thanks so much Jenny.
I look forward to participating.

Post a Comment

Followers

Reading Challenges

My Library Thing